In light of the recent statement by President Cyril Ramaphosa, AACL-JHB will continue to closely monitor evolving information about COVID 19 /Corona Virus from the World Health Organisation and the SA Health Department.
To enable AACL-JHB to continue serving the community with as little disruption to our services as possible, we have decided to put the below measures in place to safeguard staff and clients as we join the country in the attempt to minimize the impact of the virus on our society and on our economy.
- Our Veterinary Hospital in Regents Park will remain open for normal consultation and practice. Hygiene protocols have been put in place for all clients who visit us.
- All weekly Outreach clinics will remain available to the communities on their respective days.
- Volunteering at all levels has been suspended until further notice. This includes Corporate volunteering, Community service and general volunteering along with our Literacy programme.
- No fundraising events will take place until further notice.
- We will continue to accept stray and abandoned animals into our kennels. With adoption continuing as normal.
The care given to the animals at our Johannesburg premises will not be compromised in any way and we will continue to accept the generous donations from the public of pet food and blankets through our kennel office.
AACL-JHB would like to thank our clients and donors for understanding and will keep you all updated should protocols change.
For more information please contact Carren on 011 435 0672 or email@example.com