Terms and Conditions:
The AACL™ Johannesburg Small Change Collection Competition 2022 is organised by AACL™ Johannesburg, at 59 Alice Street, Regents Park, Johannesburg, 2197.
011-435 0672 / email@example.com
“Kindness in a Tin!”
Teaching Children to be Kinder to Animals Today, is Our Only Hope for a Kinder Tomorrow.
Opening and closing of the competition:
The competition opens for entry on 1 February 2022.
The closing date of the competition is at 12pm on 31 October 2022.
- CANON Powershot SX740HS Black Camera valued at R5889
- For the learner or class that collects the most money
- The CANON Powershot SX740HS Black Camera Prize is sponsored by CANON.
- The Prize is not transferable, exchangeable, or payable in cash or other products. The AACL-JHB is therefore not responsible for any defects in the prize.
- The AACL-JHB is not responsible for delivery and the Prize Winner must collect the prize from the AACL™Johannesburg, 59 Alice Street Regents Park, before 30 December 2022. If uncollected, the prize will be forfeited.
- Entry into this competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- By entering the competition, entrants and the entrant’s parent, teacher or guardian acknowledge that they have read, understood, and accepted these competition rules.
- Entrants must reside in Gauteng.
- The competition is open to Gauteng learners from Grade 1 to Grade 12, unless excluded by these competition rules.
- Tins remain the property of the AACL™JHB.
- Each tin is issued with a unique identification number.
- All tins are issued, delivered, collected, opened, and counted by the AACL™JHB without exception.
- Full tins must be returned asap.
- Control, record-keeping, and safe keeping of tins are essential. Any loss of tins needs to be officially reported in writing on the School’s Letterhead for auditing purposes.
- The closing date is 31 October 2022. All outstanding collection tins must be returned by this date, even tins that are not full.
- Disqualification of entries
The AACL™ JHB reserves the right at its sole discretion and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant at its absolute discretion. Tins received after the closing date, or tins without the required information on the label, or tampered with/damaged/opened tins, will be disqualified from winning the prize.
AACL™ JHB reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and the mandatory details provided by entrants (including an entrant’s identity, and parental/legal guardian permission), and to disqualify any entrant who does not comply with these terms and conditions. The identification necessary for verification is at the sole discretion of AACL™ JHB. Failure by AACL™ JHB to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
The Prize-winner will be notified shortly after the outcome has been finalized, not later than 31 November 2022.
Due to the sheer volume of entries, only the winner will be notified. Details of the winner will be announced on the AACL™ JHB Facebook Page @AACLJHB not later than 31 November 2022. *
- *Use of personal information
Entrants’ personal information as defined by the Protection of Personal Information (POPI) Act, 2013, may be collected, used, and disclosed by AACL™ JHB for competition purposes and other functions incidental hereto, including disclosure of the winner’s personal information in publications made available to the public throughout the world, by use of online, print, and other media services and communication tools.
By entering the competition, you and your parent or legal guardian, consent to AACL™ JHB using and disclosing any part of your personal information provided as set out above, including, without limitation, the following:
- Use in any communications, publications, marketing, or promotional activities associated with the competition.
- In the event of winning, use and disclosure of your name and photograph(s) for publicity, marketing, promotional and publication purposes, including throughout the world, whether by online, print, or other media services and communication tools.
You may withdraw your consent to future use and disclosure of personal information in promotional and marketing activities and publications at any time by written notice to firstname.lastname@example.org and, upon receipt of such notice, AACL™ JHB will take reasonable steps to cease using and disclosing that personal information as soon as is reasonably possible. In some instances, AACL™ JHB will not be able to cease the use or disclosure, for example, where information has been cached by others.
AACL™ JHB cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury, or disappointment suffered by any entrant participating in the competition.
AACL™ JHB reserves the right both to cancel the competition and to amend these rules where it is deemed necessary or to account for circumstances beyond AACL™ JHB’s control. Any notice of cancellation or changes to the rules will be posted on its website.
In the event of any dispute regarding these rules or any other matter relating to the competition, the decision of AACL™ JHB shall be final, and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
The competition rules will be governed by South African law, and any dispute will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Africa.