The Animal Anti-Cruelty League in Cape Town is seeking an organised, friendly and detail-orientated Office Coordinator to join our team. The Office Coordinator will perform various office and administrative tasks and functions to facilitate the smooth running of our office, including managing the switchboard and general administrative functions to various departments.
Key performance areas:
- Ensuring that the switchboard is effectively managed; clients are directed to the correct person in a timeous fashion; accurate messages are taken; and that a professional and compassionate service is offered to all clients who contact the AACL.
- Responsible for general administration including record keeping, minute taking, report writing, etc.
- Ensure that all office support functions are maintained and serviced including phones, printers, copies and stationary.
- High school diploma
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in office administration and / or client services
- Computer literate and proficient using Microsoft Suite
- Experience using office machinery (fax, printer, copier, phone systems etc.)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Outstanding communicator both verbally and written
Interested applicants are requested to forward their CV’s (max 2 pages); motivation letter and salary expectation to email@example.com
- Closing dates for applications: Friday, 17 July 2019 12h00
- Only candidates selected for an interview will receive a response
- Applicants who have not been contacted by Friday, 21 June 2019 should kindly consider their application unsuccessful.
- AACL-CT reserves the right not to make an appointment