School Poster Competition 2011
Thank you and congratulations!!
To all schools which participated in the 2011 AACL School Poster Competition:
"KINDNESS TO ANIMALS STARTS WITH YOU!”
Your support by contributing your R5-00 donations for each entry, help us to continue our work of caring for, and protecting those many animals that desperately need us! These donations are much appreciated and will make a difference in their lives.
We received hundreds of beautiful pictures and the standard of work has once again been exceptionally high, making it very difficult for the adjudicators to select a few winners from all the pictures.
Category 1 (Grade 1 & 2) R1000-00*
Zian Hennery ~ Laerskool Randfontein / Kaleidoskoop Kunsskool (Randfontein)
Category 2 (Grade 3,4 & 5) R1200-00*
Elsjevon Briel ~ Laerskool Genl. De La Rey (Johannesburg)
I CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Category 3 (Grade 6 & 7) R1500-00*
Dewalt Britz ~ Laerskool Randfontein / Kaleidoskoop Kunsskool (Randfontein)
GIVING MY DOG LOTS OF LOVE
Category 4 (Special Needs Schools) R750-00*
Rorisang Selchosana ~ Magalies Special School (Pretoria)
TREAT THEM EQUALLY AND WITH LOVE
* First prizes are kindly sponsored by the Simmonds Hampton Trust.
The winner of the CANON Laser Multifunctional Printer (Valued @ R7500-00):
Ensure you keep an eye out for the 2012 AACL School Poster Competition!
AACL's ANNUAL SCHOOL POSTER competition:
School Poster Competition 2011
How to ENTER:
It's so easy! Proceed by:
- Drawing/painting colourful & original posters depicting the theme for the year.
- You may use any medium (e.g. paint/pastel/ink/crayon/etc.) on A2 or A3 paper only.
- Please note: Posters which are copied &/or traced will not come into consideration for prizes!
- On each entry clearly PRINT:
• Your name & surname
• Entry Category (1/2/3/4) & Grade (where applicable)
• Your Age
• Your e-mail address (For your personal invitation to the prize-giving)
• School's name & e-mail address (For invitation to the prize-giving), and
• Your own / the school's, telephone number.
You can send as many entries as you whish, however please send a R5 donation for each entry.
(Send a cheque / make a deposit / direct electronic transfer, for the total amount.) Please do NOT send cash in the post!
This small contribution helps the AACL to continue caring for, and protecting animals.
SEND or DELIVER your poster(s) to:
The ANIMAL ANTI-CRUELTY LEAGUE - Johannesburg
P O Box 7
59 Alice Street
to reach us by: TBA
- Prizes will be awarded during November 2011.
- Only prize winners/ schools with prize winners, will be notified.
- Winners/ Schools are responsible for collection of their prizes from the AACL in Regents Park, JHB.
- Prizes which are not collected by 30 December 2011 will be forfeited.
- It is a condition of entry and is accordingly accepted by each entrant that the AACL shall have the right, at its own discretion, and/or its sole benefit, to use any entry for sale, publication, display, and/or reproduction, without resource of the originator thereof.
- The Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Get your entries in a.s.a.p.
Looking forward to receiving many exciting posters from your school!!!